Leggings Size Guide
- Fits may vary, even for products or garments that are the same size.
- Depending on the fabric composition used, there could be a sizing difference up to 1 centimeters.
- If you are between sizes, order the larger size.
Find Your Size
How to Measure Your Body
- This is not your bra size.
- Relax arms at sides.
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust.
- Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. This is the slimmest part of the waist.
- Measure across this point.
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room.
- Stand with feet together.
- Measure around the fullest part of the hips and rear.
- Tape should brush across both hip bones.
- Wearing fitted pants without shoes, measure from crotch seam to the hem.